WRITE US A GUEST POST
Yes, you. We’re always looking for new authors and traveler we want to hear your travel story, adventure. Writing for thebloggingtraveller.net guest post will allow you to achieve the following:
why should you do guest posting on our Website?
- Your article will be viewed by thousands of readers.
- it will Increase your personal and business credibility in the different sections you may cover.
- It will create the opportunity for your article to appear on countless search engines.
- Become a recognized name in Travel community by connecting with your readers.
- Create the opportunity to coincide your article with our blogging traveller community.
- and many more…..
Important Note: This opportunity is for bloggers and aspiring writers only. If you are looking for a link back to your for-profit site, that’s a sponsored post, not a guest post. We do publish sponsored posts for more details email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
What kinds of guest posts we’re looking for our Website?
We focus on…
- Real Life travel Experiences: yes the real-life travel experiences, It gives the writer the freedom to express original thoughts in the manner he/she wants to…
- Stories On Lands And Culture: the whole world is a story, and we love to hear stories or lands and different cultures.
- Article on Food, travel gear, tour, tips, and recommendation etc.. the peoples who travel, always looking for the best recommendation, travel gear, product review, information etc. so we do write about it on our website.
- Other travel related topics: Hiking, food review, booze, and coffee travel, Local’s guides, Day trips & Weekend trips near X city, Self-guided walking tours, top ten places of a city etc.
Have an idea about any of the above things? good!!. We’d love to hear it! email us on [email@example.com] to send us a message with your idea. or contact us directly with your idea.
GUEST POST GUIDELINES
- At least 1250-1,500 words. your post must be at least 1250 to 1500 words in length.
- Post content must be related to mentioned above topics i.e. Travel blogging, food, lifestyle, places, travel gear review etc and similar topics.
- Include relevant links and other sites. you can include a link to relevant information and their physical address in your post (we will count it as no-referral, no-follow link) You should be providing enough relevant information to need a few links! our website user loves relevant links because it means you’re serving up legitimately useful content.
- Your Posts must include at least 3-4 images that both you and thebloggingtraveller.net have the right to publish. However, up to 5 or more images are allowed to be included in the post content.
- Your post’s writing must be engaging, and informative.
- Write a short bio about yourself. Our readers want to be introduced to you after they dive into your amazing post, so present them your email address and a little brief about yourself with some context about who you are!
- Your post must be unique, did not publish before on any website, you must hold the copyright of the post.
- Guest post ownership: If your post is accepted, you grant a license for thebloggingtraveller.net to be the exclusive publisher of your content. You may link to the article or republish short excerpts from it – on your own blog for instance – but the post in its full entirety should not be published elsewhere.
- After acceptance of your guest post on our website, Thebloggingtraveller.net may alter minor changes into your post.
- Please note that we will try to limit edits to your post as much as possible, but we reserve the right to make changes to fit the tone, voice, or narrative flow of your post to fit our site. Whenever possible we will ask you for edits before we make our own changes. We also reserve the right to add affiliate links and advertisement.
- By submitting your guest post you must Accept that you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions, and Guest post guidelines, that you understand them and that you agree to be bound by them.
HOW TO SUBMIT GUEST POST TO OUR WEBSITE?
Email us your submission at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. We prefer submissions as Microsoft world documents and google document so that we can easily provide feedback and guidance to your draft. (Please do not send a ZIP file of assets unless requested by an editor.). the images must be sent as a high-resolution attachment, and it must be renamed. image name and description/alt text of image must be written inside the word document in brackets.